On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 the Church of God at Baden had our annual meeting. Below are the highlights:
- Deacon – Kieth Maceranka is not going to fill this position again. The church votes to leave the seat open.
- Trustee – Jim Buchanan was reelected for another three year term as Trustee.
- Treasurer – Mary Helen Hance was elected to server the five year term as Treasurer.
- Mission Secretary – Mary Buchanan was elected to serve as Missionary Secretary for 2016
- Correspondence Secretary – Jessica Sharp was elected to serve as Correspondence Secretary for 2016.
- Sunday School Superintendent – Debbie Sharp was elected to serve as Sunday School Superintendent for 2016.
- Assistant Sunday School Superintendent – MaryJo Rico was elected to serve as Assistant Sunday School Superintendent for 2016.
The following reports were given:
- Sunday School (Debbie Sharp)
- Day Care (Lisa Scheer)
- Treasurer (Mary Buchanan)
- Message and a Meal (Caleb Sharp)
- Clothing Ministry (Caleb Sharp)
- Youth Group (Jessica Sharp)
- Pastor’s Report (Dale Mester)
- Last year the church voted to replace the two HVAC units on the roof over the day care. This work was completed.
- Last year the church voted to change the locks and maintain a controlled distribution of keys. This work was completed.
- Last year the church voted to enhance the existing security system. This work is in progress.
- Last year the church voted to renovate the women’s bathroom. This work is in progress.
- The church voted on a budget to finish the women’s bathroom renovation.
- The church voted that it is the will of the body to remove the pews in favor of chairs at some point.
- The church voted to fund the Jesus in the City festival for 2016.
- The church voted to fund Vacation Bible School for 2016.